The Cloquet Forestry Center also allows some recreational uses Monday-Sunday, sunrise to sunset. All season on-trail foot and ski traffic now is allowed on designated trails.
As the CFC is home to many long-term forest and wildlife research projects, off-trail traffic is prohibited. The collection of non-timber forest products is allowed but requires a permit and is restricted to predetermined areas. Contact the CFC Forest Manager at email@example.com for details.
Explore the Cloquet Forestry Center by downloading our brochure and overview map (PDF), a map of our walking trails (GeoPDF), or a winter recreation map (PDF). If you need more information on using GeoPDFs on your mobile device, visit this page on GeoPDF Maps developed by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
- Walking, skiing, snowshoeing on forest roads
- On-leash dog walking
- Parking in main lot or shoulder of roads
- Collecting or foraging with a permit
- Horse or motorized vehicle traffic
- Hunting or possession of firearms
- Blocking gates
- Overnight parking
- Camping, fires, and smoking